Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Coming Together

Two years have almost past since my last blog. Funny, I had a ton I could of wrote about, but none of which I cared for all to know. It hasn't been the proudest last two years I can certainly say that. Many areas of my life were tested. To think back I thought I failed miserably. What I am startin to realize is I am conquering and was just fighting the whole time. Tired, worn down, beaten from it all, I'm gaining my footing again and ready to kick some ass.

In a matter of a couple of years I almost lost a son, I lost my faith, I let go of my marraige, my business was put on hold for how long I didn't know, my hopes of any financial stability were no longer there. I through my hands in the air and said "I'M DONE!"

Today... I am gaining my faith back trying to focus on thanking God more for the everyday little things he blesses me with. I am AMAZED and so grateful I have a husband that stuck by me. He chose to put up with a lot and chose not to walk away. And FINALLY after working crazy schedules and lots and lots of hours I feel like its all coming together. Brian will be working from home soon in August, we hope, crossing our fingers. I had a New Job Opportunity come to me and I am more than excited about it. I will be working for Baby Bella Photography starting Aug. 15th taking pics of Newborns at Lawrence Medical Center. Its a Monday thru Friday from 9am to anywhere from 1pm to 5pm. Whoa.. Time..more time to be with my kiddos and family and more time to do some of my own photography again on the side.

We still have several obstacles to overcome and I will probably be working at Carmax part time for awhile, but the blessings just keep coming and after a couple of years of Hell I feel like I might be able to just breath again.

1 comment:

Emily Devor said...

So excited to see you post mist. Life is truly a real bitch sometimes but when we push through it is great. I am excited you are seeing the light.